REQUIREMENTS FOR ADMISSION:
- A completed admission form
- An official high school or college transcript
- A personal photograph
- A $30.00 application fee, nonrefundable
- A brief statement of medical history and present condition of health
- Three letters of recommendation from someone other than family members and mailed directly from the referring individual to the Dean of Students (not to be sent with the applicant form and other information above).
Application forms may also be requested by telephone: 501-455-4588 or by mailing
a request to:
Dean of Students/Admissions
Missionary Baptist Seminary
5224 Stagecoach Road
Little Rock, AR 72204
The application will be processed after all materials are received. Applicants may be accepted provisionally, or rejected. All applicants will be notified of the decision as quickly as possible. The application process is the same for day and evening students. Correspondence courses are not available.
International Students: The United States Department of Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS) recognizes the Missionary Baptist Seminary as an approved school.
We are also approved for VA benefits.